Growing medical device company in West Covina area now hiring experienced Hardware Implementation Specialist to add to their growing team!
In this role you will support the implementation of high definition video & data network integrated systems as well as the installation and maintenance visual equipment and software at client locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and performs onsite installations of video and data systems at medical facilities including configuring and testing computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
- Develops and implements effective/strategic project schedules in collaboration with Project Manager and/or Client.
- Provides assessment of work requirements for assigned projects.
- Applies technical expertise when making independent decisions to move projects or tasks ahead.
- Executes the investigation, communication and implementation of solutions through the application of technology and/or project management methodologies.
- Provides clear and effective end-user training to diverse groups of medical personnel.
- Develops and maintains client satisfaction by providing exceptional follow-up and technical support via telephone or remote computer connection.
- Conducts root-cause analysis when diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware, software, or other network and system problems and reports findings to product management.
- Continually analyzes and improves new and existing client implementation processes and procedures.
- Maintains project files and processes required documentation.
- Travel up to 50%
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or similar technical discipline.
- 1+ year experience in system implementation required.
- 1+ year experience providing customer service and/or training required.
- Project Management Certification or experience preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of audio/visual electronic systems.
- Knowledgeable in Video, Audio, Visual and Digital Documentation Devices. Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to manage the scope and phase of projects (forecasting and estimating effort to ensure that customer expectations on delivery time frames are balanced).
- Help roll out process changes including adjusting training curriculum and the development of communications for internal and external customer audiences.
- Travel up to 50%
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet customer demands including working evenings and weekends.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills needed to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Excellent communication skills needed to verbally explain ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.