Experienced Audio Visual System Designer needed ASAP for growing manufacturing company in City of Industry.
In this role you will develop CAD designs for AV hardware systems to support the coordination and installation of medical device integration products. Proactively prepare for new projects by requesting information, identifying key requirements, doing inventory of all equipment/materials and resources to coordinate a successful project installation. Provide exceptional customer satisfaction, quality work, timely and efficient work flow to support a profitable operation.
· Develop CAD designs for AV hardware systems and their interconnectivity to include rack elevations, one-line drawings, and low voltage cabling drawings.
· Complete design and drawing revisions per review feedback.
· Establish and implement standard operating procedures for assigned projects as it relates to drafting and drawings for AV systems.
· Review and complete required documentation including Request for Information, equipment order and change order forms with project management team.
· Release scope of work statement for build with drawings and required documentation.
· Provide field installation miscellaneous cables and parts list to project management team.
· Create cable pull schedules for release to installation teams.
· Provide hardware configuration and conduct baseline hardware testing.
· Manage project escalations and complete any required change orders.
· Serve as liaison amongst different departments throughout projects and ensure all parties have updated information, documentation, and drawings.
· Perform R&D tasks both in house and in the field as needed for equipment used by integration team.
· Works primarily unassisted or with minimal supervision and instruction while performing duties.
· Attend required job related trainings, meetings, and interfaces with other departments.
· Travel up to 20% domestically and potentially internationally
· High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 3+ years of audio video installation and project flow experience.
· 1+ year experience providing customer service and/or training in network solutions.
· Experienced and proficient in design using AutoCAD
· Medical field/device experience preferred
· CTS-D certification is preferred.
· Knowledgeable in construction practices, architectural drawing standards, ADA compliance, and all other AV related standards and / or practices
· Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Self-disciplined, initiative and creativity.
· Exceptional self-management and organization skills
MS Project. Microsoft Office Suite, database, and statistical programs.