1st Shift hours 5am to 1:30pm with possible overtime with Saturday on an as need basis.
Main Functions: Complete delegated task from shop manager or production area supervisor may include but not limited to, loading and unloading of forklifts, maintaining cleanliness of shop areas, organizing stock and proper storage of goods and materials.
Reports To: Shop Manager
- Tagging, labeling and stocking supplies
- handling inbound and outbound goods and materials
- maintaining tidiness and cleanliness standards of warehouse
- stock organizing and storage
- Physically fit and have ability to lift heavy materials in tandem with other employees
- Good time management skills
- Safety consious
- Team player
- Must speak, read, and understand English
- Spanish is a plus
- Must be able to work on weekends and overtime
- Construction experience a plus
- Must be able to use hand tools as well as Nail Guns, Electric Saws, Drills and Screw Guns.
- Ability to lift minimum of 30lbs
- Ability to stand for long perioids of time
- Reaches, pushes, pulls, bends, twist and kneels
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.