Well known manufacturing company located in the city of Tustin is looking for Assemblers to work 2nd shift - 2:20pm to 10:50pm. Duties consist of the following:
Will perform light mechanical assembly work which is highly repetitive and with short repetitive work cycle. Responsibilities:
- Assemble or disassemble electronic and mechanical parts and assemblies
- Work includes simple and routine repetitive manual operations such as fitting, aligning, calibrating and adjusting parts and mechanical and electromechanical units to meet specifications and requirements.
- Work includes visual inspection and/or preparation of parts for use.
- Performs repetitive assembly of the company’s products into complete packages including, but not limited to, PC boards, cables, accessories, manuals and operating instructions.
- May perform other packaging tasks including: placing labels on packages, putting manuals into binders, counting and sorting various items, and forming or breaking down boxes for final product.MUST have...
- Six (6) months production assembly experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- 2 verifiable work references ABLE to...
- Work weekends and OVERTIME
- Pass a background check and a drug screen.
- Bring proof of identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and employment reference
Benefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision and ask about our "$50 Referral Bonus Program $$$"
About Kimco: Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 212,000 people and filled more than 687,000 positions.