maintenance and janitorial services
1. Sweep and clean warehouse floors at 2 warehouse locations all areas (use sweeping
compound, floor scrubber machine, and mop as required)
2. Empty all warehouse trash cans
3. Empty all warehouse recycle containers (white paper, aluminum cans & plastic bottles)
4. Sweep and vacuum entry carpets from the warehouse to all office areas
5. Sweep and clean well dock area at location A
6. Clean up around outside lunch area location B
7. Sweep & Clean Northwest corner of the parking lot (car wash area)
8. Pick-up scrap metal and place in recycle bin
9. Dust tops of file cabinets located in warehouse areas
'10. Clean chips and shavings in the cutting, threading, and welding area of the shop
11. Check Janitorial supply inventory and submit reorder forms to client
12. Clean up around exterior scrap metal bins, wood pallet, and wire spool storage areas
Bi-Weekly Tasks (every other week)
1. Sweep and clean-up the mezzanine area.
2. Sweep mezzanine stairs
3. Sweep floor in the electric room
4. Sweep & Clean inside dumpster enclosure areas (two enclosures)
1. Paint touch-up interior & exterior areas
2. Warehouse office VCT flooring
3. Clean, stock and arrange furniture inventory
4. Lighting and lamp replacement interior & exterior
Full time (40 hrs / wk, Tuesday- Fri), candidate must posses good attendance, performance and attitude.
If this sounds like the right job for you please call Kimco at 562-946-2616. or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
All positions require 6 months of relevant work experience.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California,
we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing.
Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!