Our client in the Santa Fe Springs is in need of a Shipping Associate to join their team.
- Performs picking, packing and shipping functions meeting or exceeding productivity and quality goals set by management.
- Uses forklifts and other warehouse tools safely and efficiently in accordance to the company's Safety regulations. Forklift use only when certified and authorized by management.
- Picks, packs and ships orders according to proper procedure with use of RF mobile scanner.
- Packs product into boxes, using mobile scanning system, following best practices for reducing excess package void space. Adds spacers, air bubble, and protective padding as needed to prevent product from damaging in transit.
- Understanding of shipping software and can create shipping documents as required.
- Verifies outgoing shipments. Such as counts, weights, and box or pallet information to against the shipping documents and order requirements. Performs verification that all shipments meet all customer specifications.
- Follow time clock requirements.
- Attention to detail
- RF Scanner experience
- Manages time well
- Communicates effectively and follows instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Monday - Friday (7:00am - 3:30pm)
* $12.00 an hour
* Potential to become a Temp-to- Hire for the right candidate.
All positions require 6 months of relevant work experience. Must submit your resume for consideration.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California,
we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing.
Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!