We are currently recruiting an Bilingual HR Manager for our client in Santa Fe Springs.
Responsible for all the Human Resources functions in supporting organizational effectiveness, leading change, managing talent, acting as a coach & confidant, demonstrating functional excellence, building relationships through efficient/effective administration of HR services. You must be curious to understand the business’ objectives and be able to analyze how effectively these objectives can be supported from an HR perspective.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support employee development, workforce management, continuous improvement and other key company initiatives with strategic HR solutions and oversight.
- Support talent and organizational development - conduct organization assessments and upgrade talent through strategic staffing and talent pipeline development
- Support recruitment / onboarding/transfer processes for exempt / nonexempt personnel, interns, and temps (manufacturing/technical/professional/managerial positions), including drug test / background investigation and manager/department coordination; monitor career-path program, administer job requisitions / postings.
- Recommend / Develop new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in department goals, objectives and system / service efficiency; and ensure the documentation of policy and practices are accurate.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile reports from database. (Payroll, Time & Attendance, ERP, etc.)
- Resolve employee relations issues as they may occur, interfacing with various levels of management. Nourish a positive employee relations environment through the application of fair, consistent and equitable Human Resources practices.
- Strategize, research, create and own ideas for employee engagement initiatives and culture enhancements.
- Administers employee performance processes including: employee relations investigations, counseling, corrective/disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, and exit interviews
- Maintain HR metrics, identify trends, and implement process improvement
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all personal information.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Schedule Monday-Friday 7:30 am- 4: 30 pm
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of five years Human Resource experience or equivalent training.
- Must be a self-starter who can work with a minimum of supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Will be Supervising two full time employees.
- Bilingual in Spanish
Pay Rate Range: $80K-$85K depending on experience
Bachelors Degree Required
Please submit your resume to Susie at email@example.com in MS Word format for consideration.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!