Shift Hours: 1:30 PM -10:00 PM
Job Summary: Duties include, but are not limited to: inspects, relieves, colors, belts, copper- polish, satin, polish, copper-colors, and sandblast material, using the large polisher, small buffing machine and sandblasting machine. Repairs components using the belt sander. Cleans and repairs components in the polishing area.
- Clean and replace components and tooling of the polishing area
- Perform housekeeping activities int he Polishing Area.
- Adhere to and promote all company safety rules and requirements, including daily inspections logs.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
- Extreme regard for safety
- Ability to work with power tools and some mechanical aptitude is desired
- Good eyesight and basic reading/writing skills
- Minimum of three years' experience working in a production environment.
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.