Pay $ 12.75
Under the direction of the Supervisor, apply electroplated finishes to plumbing and accessory components.
- Applies electroplated coatings (Copper/Nickel/Chrome etc.) to high quality metal components using standard electroplating technology
- Recognizes plating defects and advises the Finishing Supervisor when they occur
- Adds Industrial plating chemicals to plating solutions under the direction of the chemical process lab
- Adheres to and promotes all company safety rules and requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Who may be considered:
- NO prior plating experience necessary - training will be provided
- same experience handling or working around industrial chemicals a plus
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others
- Fluent in English OR bilingual (English/Spanish) a PLUS
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
With over 25 years of Award Winning Service in the California Market, Kimco has placed over 20,000 associates with employers in Southern California. It's this dedication that makes Kimco Staffing Service your premier California employment connection!