Kimco is looking for an Order Specialist in Santa Ana!
- Review of inbound purchase orders and letters of intent to ensure they meet the company standard for booking.
- Books customer orders into ERP system.
- Creates hard and electronic folders inserting material required to manage the order process.
- Validates and amends Sales Order Worksheets with customer, rep agent and sales as is needed.
- Validates and amends Commission Worksheets with sales and management as is needed.
- Enters equipment into orders using the ERP configurator where appropriate
- Works with mechanical and electrical engineers to enter non-configurable orders including BOM adjustments into the ERP system.
- Assists Project Manager in coordinating the flow of work to ensure mechanical & electrical engineering, as well as bill-of-material preparation is completed in accordance with Workflow.
- Prepares US content calculations and draft certifications when required.
- Prepares and enters change order in the ERP system as required.
- Ensures that state and local sales tax documents are secured from the customers.
- Enters and manages the Avalara tax interface for orders for the order process and service order process teams.
- Serves as a backup for the shipping transactions in ERP.
- Validates that sales orders ore in an accurate and complete condition before invoicing occurs.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.