· Install EMT conduit and pull associated wire.
· Work with electric, hydraulic and pneumatic tools, equipment and conveyor systems.
· Replace lighting, repair and replace motors
· Repair and replace motors.
· Create a parts list and obtain pricing for parts, and write purchase orders. Maintain supply inventory.
· Weld and fabricate parts and equipment.
· Discern applicable information from blueprints, schematics and equipment manuals.
· Regularly inspect and adhere to the forklift, pallet jack, and other operating equipment preventative maintenance and repair program.
· Clean, change, and lubricate bearings, gears, and other machinery parts using rags, brushes, and grease gun.
· Maintain tools and machinery in good condition and use tools and equipment carefully as instructed.
· Assist in maintaining batteries and chargers in working order.
· Assist in conducting test of safety equipment (Exit signs, fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems, emergency lighting, etc.) to ensure proper operation.
· Assist in keeping accurate preventive maintenance records.
· Test and maintain, and evaluate equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, pyrometers and pressure gauges.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
With over 25 years of Award Winning Service in the California Market, Kimco has placed over 20,000 associates with employers in Southern California. It's this dedication that makes Kimco Staffing Service your premier California employment connection!