Kimco is looking for an Inside Sales Representative!
- Responsible for preparing parts quotes to meet both the customer’s needs and specific contractual requirements as determined by the purchase order.
- Specify correct part for previously supplied equipment.
- Prepare quotes, advise of pricing and required lead time for parts.
- Estimate cost and prices when actuals are not available, when necessary.
- Document quotes on system quote program and hard copy serial file when applicable.
- Effectively learn all aspects of Visual and Call Center and have a working knowledge to process orders; reference historical information, understand the Material Planning and Lead times.
- Responds to customers, sales managers and manufacturing representatives inquiries regarding status and delivery of orders/proposals.
- Understands and explains service programs and product warranty to end customers.
- Builds relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.