Customer Service Technical Rep I
Our client is firmly established as a Quality Designer of Plumbing Products. This top notch company is currently looking to hire an experienced Customer Service Technical Rep I for their operations in Orange County.
The Customer Service technical Rep I will be responsible for the following:
- Respond to telephone calls, written and e-mail inquiries, and on-line network requests regarding product and installation questions.
- Resolves product or installation problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide verbal or written technical advice to customers
- Recommends potential procedures, products or services to department manager by collecting customer information and analyzing trends.
- Assist with projects as assigned by supervisor
- Perform all other CSR duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Customer Service Technical Rep I Assistant:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years in a customer service environment is required, preferably manufacturer/distributor or inbound call center experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in identifying technical issues and providing technical resolutions for non-technical people.
- Ability to read and understand product specifications.
- Basic PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proven skills in critical thinking and problem solving, strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
About Kimco Staffing ServicesWith 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.