Kimco is looking for a CNC Programmer in Santa Ana!
1st shift 5am-1:30pm
Pay $21.75 hr.
- Write CNC code for lathes (multi axis Mazak, Haas) and mills (Haas, Brother) using CamLink and Mastercam respectively
- Create documentation of the set up for purpose of consistency and accuracy.
- Set up CNC machines including live tool and fourth axis to make precision parts
- Maintain required tooling supplies
- Inspect parts and adjust programs and/or tools to conform to prints
- Select proper tooling, fixtures, machining accessories, feeds & speeds, set off-sets, & program parts when required
- Inspect parts, deburr, and perform manual operations and/or operate other equipment internal to the machine cycle including the selection and presetting of tools which will be required for the next scheduled job
- Take responsibility for preventive maintenance and minor repairs and adjustments
- Train co-workers on proper setup procedures
II. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of machining and programming experience with MAZAK Lathes
- Experience setting up MAZAK CNC machines is a requirement
- Good understanding of Mazatrol and ability to program parts from scratch
- Must be familiar with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Must be Familiar with Haas programming using Mastercam
- Programming knowledge and setup operations of CNC screw machines, Haas CNC mills and lathes, Brother CNC mills or horizontal machining centers.
- Working knowledge of Creo
- Experience in design of custom work-holding tools.
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Interpersonal Skills - Focus on problem solving
- High School diploma or equivalent