2nd Shift 1:00pm pm to 9:30pm
Pay $18.00 hr
Under the direction of the Supervisor, will plan and set up CNC lathes including live tool and fourth axis to make precision parts.
- Use our network to schedule jobs and transfer programs to a variety of CNC machines: adjust programs and tools to conform to prints
- Inspect parts to print including both dimensional and visual requirements
- Complete all required documentation for the job and shop floor paperwork
- Maintain required tooling supplies
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Who may be considered:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as CNC Lathe Set Up
- Must have familiarity with Mazak programming software
- Basic Computer skills
- Proficiency with measuring and inspection tools
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
To Apply: Submit a resume for consideration.
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.