Independently processes invoices for various vendors which includes obtaining proper approvals, verifying account coding, checking for mathematical accuracy and quantities received.
· Responsible for researching proper documentation for every invoice received, matching invoice to packing slip and purchase orders, when required, and inputting into ERP system (Syteline).
· Experience with processing an average of 300+ invoices per week.
· Assists with general office duties such as faxing, copying, scanning, shredding, and filing.
· Provides accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
· Independently interacts with vendors, purchasing and other departments for information and problem resolution.
· Act as back-up for weekly check run on ERP system, as needed.
· Support in completing wire transfer documentation
· Performs additional related duties as needed
2-5 years’ experience in A/P
· Proficient in A/P terminology and processes
· Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
· Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), including the ability to operate computerized accounting (ERP) programs. Experience with Syteline a plus.
· Excellent data entry skills with ability to type 40 wpm and 10 key by touch
· High level of organizational, stress and time management skills and detail oriented
· Flexible and eager to accept additional responsibilities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with good command of English language
· Must be reliable, and able to meet deadlines.
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.