CNC, Machinist, or Machine Operator
Pay Rate: $18.50
Position is located in San Jose, CA
Job Type: Machinist/CNC Operator
Experience: 1+ years of experience
6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speed; depth of cut, and determines sequence of operations.
- Selects, positions, and secures saw blades, etc.
- Positions and secures work piece I holding device, machine table, chuck, centers, or fixtures.
- Moves controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds, and depth of cut.
- Sets up fixture of feeding device, starts machine, and turns on hand wheel to feed tool to work piece or vice versa, and engages feed.
- Turns valve handle to direct flow of coolant or cutting oil against tool and work piece.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications.
- Operates bench grinder to sharpen tools.
- Sets up and operates machines and equipment other than machine tools such as welding machines and flame-cutting equipment.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com or call 909-390-9881
About Kimco Staffing Services:
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.