TECHNICAL SUPPORT MEDICAL DEVICE
LOCATION: SAN CLEMENTE
Pay $18 -$22 Depending on Experience.
Come work for a successful, medical ophthalmic device company in a relaxed and “family-oriented” work environment with progressive advancement opportunities and a potential for international travel.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Expert to join our Service Department.
The goal of this position is to repair, maintain and troubleshoot products; and to respond to customer complaints, requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
Work activities may include coordination, installation, de-installation, relocation, service and service upgrades.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer phones, provide troubleshooting information, report and analyze customers' information and needs, issue billing details and open and close customer accounts.
· Provide specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered.
· Carry out on-site installations and repairs.
· Interact with clients to quickly solve their issues.
· Check existing problems.
· Team up with other professionals.
· BA/BS degree preferred in electrical or electronics engineering.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service of medical device company.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, thorough knowledge of products, multi-tasking.
· Excellent mechanical skills.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities.
The position offers a great work environment with growth opportunities, supported by a competitive benefits package that includes:
· A competitive salary
· An incentive program based on KPIs that drive our business
· Medical Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Call today 949-855-0300
About Kimco:"With over 25 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 22,000 positions."