Microbore Polisher Wanted for Upscale Manufacturer in Rancho Santa Margarita
Prospect workers will be pre-screened via phone and tested in person. Based on performance, selected Microbore Polisher may be offered temp-to-possible-hire opportunity.
Company will train on protocols and technique to handle small parts.
Ideal candidate must complete background check, have good attendance, and have a desire to grow in other areas within department.
- Hourly rate is $12.50 - $14.50+ depending on experience
- 7:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday (full-time)
Please send resume to Fernando at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-855-0300 to schedule an appointment.
- Good command of English
- Must be organized and handle small parts with extreme care
- Comfortable with handling small parts, holding against polishing machine and using a soft cloth to polish parts. Previous work with small medical devices is a plus!
- Possess comparable work handling small parts; e.g. needle work, manicuring, circuit board work/soldering, assembly line work, medical device parts and/or manufacturing work
- Comfortable holding delicate parts with tweezers
- If candidate is cross-trained to cleaning and deburring, candidate must be comfortable using a microscope to view small parts