Microbore Polisher Wanted for Upscale Manufacturer
Hourly rate is $11.50 - $14.50 + depending on experience.
7:00 am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
FT Monday – Friday /temp to possibility of transition to FT regular
- Comfortable with handling small parts and holding against polishing machine or using a soft cloth to polish parts.
- Comfortable holding parts with tweezers (delicate parts).
- Comfortable with using a microscope to view small parts if job cross trains to cleaning and deburring
- Ok with redundancy but enjoys a challenge
- Good attendance
- Will follow process
- Wants to learn and grow into other areas within the department
Please send resume to Fernando at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-855-0300 to schedule an appointment.
- Good command of English. Bi-lingual helps but not necessary
- Previous work with small medical devices is a plus.
- Company will train on protocols and technique to handle small parts
- Must be organized and handle items with extreme care.
- Comparable tasks that could help with handling parts would include people who do needle work, manicuring, circuit board work/soldering, assembly line work, medical device parts and/or putting small screws into glasses (Oakley for example).
- Must complete a background check.