Community Hospital in the Inland Empire Hiring for a Buyer.
Job Type: Full Time Temp Position
The Buyer will be responsible for the following:
- Procurement of a wide variety of supplies, equipment, and services requested by the Hospital
- Processing purchase orders that meet established purchasing procedures and establishing strong communication lines with both the vendors and hospital departments to obtain supplies and services in a timely manner.
- Data analysis
Qualifications for the Buyer Position:
- Experience in purchasing and distribution functions with a preference given to a Hospital environment
- Experience in purchasing administration and techniques, inventory control functions, contract negotiations and fundamental management policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent preferred, with additional courses in purchasing, cost analysis and accounting principles
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE CALL (951) 686-3800
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Ask about our $50 REFERRAL BONUS