This Corporation has been around more than 100 years. A recognized world leader in the design, development and manufacture of integrated military life support systems. They are the world’s largest supplier of aircrew and tank crew helmets.
Press Operator position
2nd shift 2:00 PM to 11:30 PM
High School Graduate or equivalent. Vocational training preferred but not required.
2 years rubber molding experience in a production environment or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (These are things the candidate should possess prior to being hired, i.e., computer skills):
· Analytical/Problem solving skills
· Production Processes (Rubber Molding, Milling, etc.)
· Mechanical Measurement and Instrumentation skills
· Oral and written Communication skills
· Good manual dexterity
· Ability to handle multiple programs and tasks simultaneously and efficiently
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (List the essential functions of the position, i.e., what incumbent is required to do, not how it is done):
· Operates and maintains all rubber molding equipment
· Performs minor part clean up such as removal of sprues, flash, etc.
· Reads shop orders to determine press adjustments, process and material requirements to complete job
· Observes press operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction
· Performs all job duties in accordance with published procedures
· Completes other duties as directed by the Rubber Mold Supervisor
Submit resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs