This Corporation has been around more than 100 years. A recognized world leader in the design, development and manufacture of integrated military life support systems. They are the world’s largest supplier of aircrew and tank crew helmets.
Seeking a Press Operator
Sets up and controls operation of single or multiple production machines for the process of rubber molding products. Operations consist of loading specific amounts of rubber in a mold, loading and removing inserts, operating the press to cure the part at a specified time and temperature, and removing the part when the cycle is completed.
High School Graduate or equivalent. Vocational training preferred but not required.
2 years rubber molding experience in a production environment or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (These are things the candidate should possess prior to being hired, i.e., computer skills):
· Analytical/Problem solving skills
· Production Processes (Rubber Molding, Milling, etc.)
· Mechanical Measurement and Instrumentation skills
· Oral and written Communication skills
· Good manual dexterity
· Ability to handle multiple programs and tasks simultaneously and efficiently
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (List the essential functions of the position, i.e., what incumbent is required to do, not how it is done):
· Operates and maintains all rubber molding equipment
· Performs minor part clean up such as removal of sprues, flash, etc.
· Reads shop orders to determine press adjustments, process and material requirements to complete job
· Observes press operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction
· Performs all job duties in accordance with published procedures
· Completes other duties as directed by the Rubber Mold Supervisor
Submit resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs