Manufacturing company located in Rancho Cucamonga seeking experienced Customer Service Rep to join their growing team!
We looking for an Export Coordinator with 3 to 5 years on the job experience. Export Coordinator
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role provides the sales organization a dedicated single point of customer support at the factory who will be able to prioritize sales needs ahead of other non-sales related tasks.
- The primary duty is to support the customer service needs of the sales team and end user customers
- Serve as a support liaison between Sales and the factory by answering questions related to incoterms, product availability, order pickup status, shipping status and provide freight quotes
- Coordinate with customers, freight forwarders, and third-party inspectors when shipments require pre-inspections. Includes but not limited to completing inspection applications, certificate of conformity, and providing required documents to third-party inspector.
- Coordinate shipping arrangements with freight forwarders and LTL carriers
- Obtain quotes for transportation and also make cost comparisons.
- Produce all necessary documents for overseas and U.S. Customs, including, commercial invoice, AES, labels, shippers letter of instructions, while ensuring that all documentation is accurate and complete.
- Process shipping labels and export documentation using common small carrier shipping programs or online systems (Fed Ex, DHL, UPS).
- Prepare bills of lading, labels, and required documentation for outgoing domestic LTL orders.
- File damage and loss claims with carriers and insurance company.
- Ensure any/all customer concerns and questions are being handled in an accurate and timely manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledgeable of U.S. and international export regulations, record-keeping requirements, export documentation, and other related regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in air and ocean export
- Known Shipper/Unknown TSA regulations
- Experienced with AES submission to U.S Customs
- Experienced with freight forwarding operations highly desirable
- Must be customer focused. Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive relationships. Ability to develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals. Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization and external customers, suppliers and vendors Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products. Proficient with FedEx Ship Manager, a plus Experience with/knowledge of NetSuite, a plus Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, and negotiating skills.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Experience with an ERP or CRM system working in a manufacturing industry preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
3-5 years of related on-the-job experience required including 2 years of experience handling international export documentation.
If interested, please submit resume in MS Word format to Ontario@kimco.com and call 909-390-9881 to follow up.