We're currently recruiting for a full time contract to hire CSR/Returns Coordinator for our client in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Our client offers a great working environment in a brand spanking new facility, and they also offer TREMENDOUS medical benefits upon getting hired on. Position requirements:
Pay is $16/hr and the hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- 3-5 years minimum of customer service experience.
- Must be familiar with processing returns & issuing credits.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. This individual deals directly with our customers and vendors.
- Must have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment while multitasking with phones, email, & faxes.
- Ten-Key and Alpha Numeric data entry, required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Background check and Drug Screen.
- Process all incoming Return Requests via email/fax/phone from Customers/CSR’s/Sales/Vendor Reps
- File all pertinent Returns for days to be processed to keep the Returns organized
- Process all Shortages and Pulling Error credits
- Assist Customers/CSR’s/Sales/Vendor Reps with questions regarding returns/credits
- Work with Vendor reps to get approvals for returns when product is outside of Newco return policy
- Process all Product credits including Return/Shortage forms from the drivers.
- Finalize Credits/Returns and Adjustments to inventory from the Return Goods queue
- Handle calls from Drivers regarding Customer Returns issues
- Email or fax the return to the customer if a Return is lost by the Warehouse or Driver
- Ensure all RTV’s are returned from Account/Warehouse by double checking the report. If something is missing follow up with reclamations first, then work with Logistics
- Sort and File all Returns/Credits by day in the appropriate file cabinets once finalized
- Review, Research and Resolve all Credit Memo questions/issues
- Credit/Rebill invoices when pricing issues are found and it’s out of date range
- Credit delivery shortages and enter the product back to the order if the customer wants the shorted product delivered
- Must have an upbeat, positive attitude with great attention to detail
- Schedule all UPS shipments for Retail Customers
- Assist CS with order entry if the department is short staffed
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com or call 909-390-9881
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.