Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
Cuts and sands parts to precise measurements by setting up, and operating table, beam & band saws and sanders; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Sets-up table, beam and band saws by installing and adjusting tools and attachments.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience operating table or beam saws in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to set up table and beam saws.
- Must be able to nest cuts and calculate maximum usage of materials with minimum loss.
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings and written instructions.
- Must be able to inspect / measure parts using tape measure and calipers.
- Must have good people skills and team player.
- Must have English proficiency.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work standing the entire 8-hr shift and overtime when needed.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
With over 25 years of Award Winning Service in the California Market, Kimco has placed over 20,000 associates with employers in Southern California. It's this dedication that makes Kimco Staffing Service your premier California employment connection!