We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician with strong mechanical and electrical skills, MUST be flexible to work the 1st and 2nd Shift as needed.
• Daily PM’s
• Assist production department by maintaining and fixing electronics and or equipment
• Assist in the design and testing of electronic components and equipment
• Conduct life tests on assemblies and record and analyze results
• Inspect and test electronic equipment , components, and assemblies using multi-meters circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other test equipment
• Build and test prototypes to specifications, may work on multiple projects at a time
• Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
• Calibrate electrical or electronic equipment and instruments according to technical manuals and written instructions
• Able to work on basic mechanical components such as gearboxes, AC/DC motors, air compressors, brakes, clutches, etc.
• Assist with basic care and cleaning of facility when there is down time in between repairs.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock inventory, anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Organized Technicians involved in craft specialties.
• PO, inventory dealing with vendors quotes.
• Provide training, work direction and guidance while performing work in one or more of the skilled trades.
• Assist manager in scheduling work and determining needs for equipment and supplies.
• Report to manager regarding work completed referring unusual technical or personnel issues.
• Monitor work of assigned crew members.
• Perform a variety skilled work in the maintenance and repair facilities and equipment; prioritize, schedule, assign and coordinate the work of assigned staff to accomplish a wide variety of duties related to the building trades.
• Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable federal, State and local codes, regulations and requirements.
• Maintain regular attendance
1. Ability to read electrical schematics and interpret specifications.
2. Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
3. Troubleshoot and maintaining machinery
1. Apprenticeship/Trade School helpful.
2. Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in machinery, electrical, and facilities maintenance.
This is a Temp to Hire position, this job is in the Paramount area.