We have partnered with a great managed health care organization that is looking for a skilled Compliance Specialist. Please send resume in Word format.
Location: Orange, CA
- Ability to understand and present information effectively and respond accurately to questions from business departments, outside agencies and vendors, and management.
- Strong reasoning, problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication, relationship-building and time management skills
- Excellent technical writing skill and ability to draft policies in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to manage various projects simultaneously
- Work independently on assigned projects
- Must have working knowledge of DHCS, DMHC and CMS requirements is required
- Ability to proficiently speak, read, and write English
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in compliance, regulatory-government programs, preferably with direct experience dealing with interpreting and applying complex Medicaid and Medicare rules and policies in a healthcare administration setting
- Must have strong data entry and computer skills. Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
At MediQuest, a Division of Kimco Staffing, we understand that in healthcare, every moment counts. That's why we've been the premier connection between high-quality healthcare professionals and the medical support staff they've needed since 1965.