Position: A/R Clerk
Location: Orange, CA
Pay rate: $18.00 - $20.00
The Accounts Receivable Clerk assists the Accounting department with billing, payment application, monitoring account balances, collections, and reconciliation of customer invoices.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in creating invoices as needed
· Processing and posting received payments (credit card, check, ACH)
· Collect payments for outstanding invoices, partial payments and over payments
· Communicate with clients via phone, email or mail while maintaining a professional and polite demeanor
· Review A/R aging weekly for outstanding invoices; generate collection report and report to management.
· Make collection calls as needed and/or directed by management; maintain collections schedule on Calendar.
· Download, create, and edit estimates for project managers (Will train)
· Additional administrative duties may be required
· High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree (A.A. or A.S.) in Business or related discipline preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Intermediate MS Word, Excel, Outlook skills required.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
· Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
· Must be able to follow instructions, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
· QuickBooks experience preferred but not required. (Will train)
· Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and collection procedures/regulations.
How to Apply: Please submit resume for consideration
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!