Paper Mill Company seeking motivated individuals to join their growing team!
- Monday – Friday
- 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
- Full time (contract to hire)
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for trouble shooting and repairs of converting and corrugating equipment to minimize downtime of the facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes working knowledge and experience in the areas of VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
- Mechanical expertise, to include, but not limited to, Precision Alignment, Rigging, Tensioning fasteners & belts, Lubrication, Lacing & tracking of belt systems, Mechanical drawings, and Preventive/Predictive maintenance.
- Assist in formulating standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Assigned tasks list to include, but not limited to repairs and preventive maintenance on conveying systems, power transmissions, and other power driven rotating equipment. Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Keeping a SAFE and CLEAN work environment
- Maintain all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot and repair all A/C and D/C drives and their control systems use.
- Maintain and plan maintenance work
- Trouble shoot running problems/changes
- Follow up all work in order to insure repairs and work are performed properly
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at capacity and speed.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Basic math skills
- Read English
- Verbally communicate in English
- Write in English
- Use of a standard tape measure
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.