Our Client located in Ontario, CA is a global leader in 3PL operating more than 100 facilities internationally for over 30 years is seeking General Warehouse Associates with Sitdown Clamp experience being responsible for the safe, effective operation of Sitdown Clamp forklifts moving large household applicances to or from various warehouse locations.
1st and 2nd and 3rd Shifts Available $12.00/hr
Must have a sound knowledge of logistics and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the business requirements. Essential Functions:
• Responsible for the safe operation of Sitdown Clamp Forklifts during material handling and warehousing, as required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
• Responsible for the safe operation of equipment while entering and exiting of trailers.
• Responsible for the safety of all personnel within given safety zones of operating equipment.
• Will be working with a variety of source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing prior to material movement.
Minimum Required Qualifications: Key Skills and Competencies:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 years relevant experience.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
• Warehouse – Logistics – Distribution Center experience.
• Must be able to successfully pass a detailed background check and drug test.
• Proficient with a SITDOWN CLAMP FORKLIFT
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
About Kimco Staffing Services:
Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 224,550 people and filled more than 719,256 positions!
Ask about our $50 Referral Bonus Program$$$