Kimco is looking for a Benefits Manager in Newport Beach!
· Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HR/Payroll system to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
· Perform quality checks of benefit-related data and present to department heads.
· Create and distribute all benefit enrollment and exit materials to employees.
· Respond and correct benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefit enrollments, status changes and other inquiries.
· Coordinate monthly lunch and learns and annual employee Health & Wellness Fair.
· Manage the day-to-day administration of the 401(k) plan, including annual audit, testing, form 5500 and respond to inquiries from managers and employees related to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
· Allocate and process monthly benefit billing invoices per department.
· Plan and manage the open enrollment process, including training, employee communication, enrollment, questions and travel.
· Evaluate and compare benchmark data to determine company’s competitive position in employee benefits.
· Assure company compliance with provisions of ERISA and the Affordable Care Act. Review and analyze changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits and Human Resources and report necessary or suggested changes to management.
Education, Training and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· HR Certificate or PHR certified.
· At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources in a Specialist or Generalist capacity.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise judgement and discretion.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Comfortable explaining employee benefits and interacting with carriers and providers.
· Proficient in federal and state labor laws.
· Positive attitude and sound decision-making ability.
· Possess excellent multi-tasking skills and strong organizational skills.
· Ability to display innovation and creativity by proposing new ideas on how to improve process and create efficiencies.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including advance knowledge of Excel.
· Required to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!