Quality Assurance Auditor
Shift: 2nd shift – 3pm – 12:30am
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Production Lines
Experience: 1-2 years
Our client is a leading provider of commercial transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions, serving customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Over the past 80 years, our client has earned a reputation for delivering solutions that ease complexity and increase efficiency for companies of all sizes. An industry-leading FORTUNE® 500 company, our client’s products and services encompass everything from fleet management to large-scale supply chain solutions and turnkey transportation solutions, making commerce flow more efficiently, reliably, and safely for everyone.
The Quality Assurance Auditor will be responsible for the following:
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Auditor:
- Auditing parts, sub-assemblies and products.
- Auditing all paperwork for quality and accuracy according to FDA guidelines.
- Record and maintain audit results
- Approve or reject material/product based on audit results
- Coach and mentor packaging line employees on good quality results
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED EXPERIENCE
- 1 to 2 years of experience in packaging or manufacturing industry related field is required.
- Detail-Oriented, Organization, Interpersonal, Written and Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office, Excel and basic computer skills preferred.
- Experience with SAP WMS and prior packaging/lead roles a plus
Must submit resume for consideration.About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.