TURRET (Laser guided Swing Reach) Forklift Operator
IMMEDIATE positions available for experienced Turret Truck Operators!
Kimco Staffing is currently hiring skilled Turret Truck/Laser-Guided Swing Reach Operators with at least 1+ years experience operating a Turret (Swing Reach) Forklift. Hands on experience with a cherry picker and/or stand-up reach a plus!
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product using a Turret forklift, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations, load/unload trailers, move product throughout the facility and perform inventory counts as required.
- Minimum of one year of hands-on experience operating a Turret/Swing Reach Forklift (Hands on Stand up Reach and Cherry Picker experience a plus)
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
- The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
- Work overtime as assigned
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
For immediate consideration apply in person, address below or apply above:
Kimco On Site Office (WEST ENTRANCE)
11905 Landon Drive
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Cross streets: Off Wineville, between Cantu Galeano and Bellegrave
For additional information please contact: On site office (951) 934-4555