A South Bay managed care company is seeking an Executive Assistant w/ experienced support C-Level executives.
Location: Long Beach, CA (until June, then move to Orange Co.)
Position: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing a broad variety of administrative support duties under minimal supervision and in a professional, friendly and collaborative manner.
These duties will require frequent and sound independent judgment and a thorough understanding of applicable policies and procedures. Primary duties also include supporting the company CEO, Senior VP, CMO and serving as liaison to the board of directors, board officers and committee chairs.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities: balance workloads; manage performance; assess training and development needs; ensure adequate office coverage; and monitor departmental budget for staff, supplies and meeting costs.
- Comfortably delegate responsibilities, tasks and decisions; appropriately trusts others to perform; provide support without removing responsibility.
- Act as primary support for board activities: provide information; schedule meetings, distribute meeting notices and handle other sensitive documentation; plan, coordinate and prepare meeting presentations; organize board and shareholder retreats and annual meetings; coordinate annual board elections; monitor and communicate board action items.
- Independently research and compile data from a variety of resources, evaluate and analyze data, prepare detailed information, reports and recommendations on behalf of assigned executive(s)
- At the direction of assigned executive(s), may independently draft communication as needed; compose and/or type correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documents as required.
- Maintain and control the calendars for member(s) of the executive team; coordinate meetings as required, including telephone and video conferences and necessary equipment and supplies.
- Create and maintain high level spreadsheet reports for assigned executive(s).
- Provide support for meetings and board events; including meeting room scheduling and set-up, arranging telecommunications and telepresence support, meal coordination.
- Monitor and respond to email and/or voicemail on behalf of assigned executive(s)
- Handle incoming phone calls, messaging and screening for executives.
- Develop, distribute and file meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Must be detail oriented and have proficient skills in MS Office Suite.
At MediQuest, a Division of Kimco Staffing, we understand that in healthcare, every moment counts. That's why we've been the premier connection between high-quality healthcare professionals and the medical support staff they've needed since 1965.