Project Service Coordinator
Temp to possible hire
Lake Forest, CA
Project/Service Coordinator needed for a national provider of technology deployment services. Responsibilities include delivering on site execution as outlined within the scope of work, client expectations and Worldlink processes and goals. This is achieved by the understanding of Company processes, client expectations and the scope of work.
Project/Service Coordinators are organized, have a high sense of urgency and provide excellent customer service. They solicit and utilize feedback for personal and professional growth.
Understand Client and Project Manager expectations are through a documented scope of work, kick off meetings, templates, etc
· Manage all Projects and/or Work Orders that are assigned to you ensuring WO’s are sourced and executed per Project Manager, Company and Client expectations.
· Deliberately ensure Work Orders are created for the correct sites as outlined in Client Request.
· Timely Source technicians based off of skill sets outlined in scope of work to ensure flawless execution.
· Execute Day Prior calls to ensure the technician understands the scope of work and is prepared accordingly. Update Work Order with appropriate “DP flag”
· Check in technician utilizing Field Nation, document any late arrivals (or no shows), inform Project Manager and inform client as communicated to by Project Manager.
· Support any on-site activity, escalate issues to project manager (or support manager) as needed.
· Clearly understand and communicate out-of-scope activity to ensure it meets with project manager and Company expectations.
· Responsible for payment decisions, Gross Profit (and other) goals as communicated by management.
· Check technician out by documenting in Field Nation accordingly; include what happened on-site and execution of Scope of work in closing notes. Closing Notes and deliverables within 24 hours, check out codes where applicable. Update Worldlink Internal status when technician has left site.
· Set up return trip, where applicable, through Client Request with all pertinent information
· Understand on-site activity and scope of work to ensure Work Orders in Work Done are approved within 5 days or moved back to Assigned when more information is needed.
· Respond promptly to client communication (emails/calls)
· Assist peers and other departments as needed and communicated from management.
· Work with finance on issues that are escalated.