Great company in La Mirada is looking for a full time Inventory/Logistics Coordinator on a Direct Hire basis.
Please send over your resume to SQuiroz@kimco.com
Inventory and Logistics Coordinator
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Responsible for Maintaining Inventory Integrity
- Works closely with and consistently communicates with the Warehouse Manager/Assistant and Leads on all known inventory variances.
- Performs and/or verifies daily cycle counts.
- Thoroughly and efficiently investigates and resolves all inventory discrepancies
- Takes lead to consistently work the cycle count discrepancy report and communicates all resolutions in a timely manner.
- Inbound Receiving Coordination
- Ensures inbound receipts are received in a timely manner
- Verifies inbound shipments for accuracy
- Submits discrepancy reports timely to appropriate parties
- Resolves any discrepancies by working with other functional departments
- Performs receiving transactions in host or third-party customer systems.
- Generates and applies identification labels for proper put-away into storage locations
- Outbound Order Coordination
- Assists in administrative duties required to coordinate outbound shipments with third-party customers and transportation companies.
- Ensures proper documentation is obtained for outbound shipments
- Assists in order printing, allocating inventory, and generating appropriate outbound reports
- Resolves issues that may arise prior to shipment
- Ensures high levels of accuracy, on-time shipments, and on-time delivery metrics
- Additional duties as required but not limited to:
- Assists other warehouse operations as needed
- Loads and unloads freight and performs order pulling and verification of outbound orders
- Provide technical training and support to the warehouse team on host and third-party customer systems
- General Housekeeping
- Maintains work area clean and organized at all times
- Keeps all exit doors clear (nothing blocking a path to or within 3 feet of any exit)
- Sweeps aisles and keep floors free of debris or broken pallets
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of pallet storage area
Additional Responsibilities/Department Expectations:
- Communicates fully with Warehouse Manager/Assistant, including participation in regular one-on-ones.
- Assist with additional warehouse administration projects as assigned.
- Represents Company well in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner when working with vendors, customers, carriers, service providers, and other employees.
- Assists with other projects or tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Manager/Assistant.
- Takes initiative to solve challenges or seek solutions to recurring problems with vendors, employees, and customers.
- Ensures compliance with Employee Handbook, Health & Safety and Quality Manual.
- Ensures compliance with federal and/or state laws, regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A Minimum of 3-5 years operations experience with a record of excellence.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing to internal and external parties.
- Proficient in time management, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to measure against standards, communicate performance issues, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
Ability to prioritize multiple projects and maintain strict deadlines.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Ability to see a job or project through to final completion.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Education and/or Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Forklift Certified
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California,
we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing.