We are recruiting Class A Drivers for our client in La Mirada.
Full time Direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits!!
Essential Duties & Functions:
• Follows all Drivers Rules as set forth in company handbook.
• Follows all company, Federal, DOT and CA DMV safety procedures/regulations.
• Performs a Pre-Trip inspection and complete form prior to leaving each morning.
• Protects company vehicle, other motorists and self while on the road.
• Ensures product in care is secure and protected for driver error free delivery.
• Never delivers damaged product to customer.
• Communicates with/ contacts immediate supervisor if there are any discrepancies with the delivery, pick up, and/or if customer has additional questions and/or concerns.
• Returns to the warehouse and efficiently backs truck into dock area to open trailer and prepare for next day order loading and delivery.
• Unhitches and parks tractor in the yard at the end of the day.
• Completes daily log book as required by DOT prior to ending shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience:
• Class A Drivers License with a minimum of 3 years driving experience with a record of excellence.
• Basic computer knowledge/application.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and maintain strict deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Ability to see a job or project through to final completion.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to anticipate problems and develop plans to prevent and solve them.
Education and/or Certification Requirements:
• Haz-Mat Certification
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Schedule: Monday through Friday start time 5 AM up to 7 PM
Pay Rate: $18-$20 depends on experience
Please email your resume to Susie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California,
we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing.