Seeking Senior Recruiter
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruiter supporting our client in central Orange County. This role will be responsible for the all aspects of servicing the account from recruiting to employee relations and account management. Must be bilingual Spanish/English. Fast paced distribution center, seeking safety minded professional.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage all day-to-day operations of this client, recruiting, interviewing, etc.
- Respond to all client and associates inquires and requests
- Determine clients’ needs and place appropriately skilled associates on assignments
- Assist in maintaining warehouse safety standards
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local government laws and guidelines, as well as all Kimco policies and procedures, with respect to hiring and selection of candidates
- Conduct arrival calls, performance evaluations, next action and job end calls on all client orders (unless this activity has been assigned elsewhere)
What You Need to be Successful
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or 3 years of full-time work experience.
- Minimum two years Staffing industry experience
- Onsite Staffing experience a plus
- Bilingual Spanish
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels and with outside contacts
- Able to quickly adapt to internal/external changes to meet corporate and client responsibilities
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in the use and operation of a computer system and software.
About Kimco Staffing
Kimco Staffing is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is: Changing Lives, One Job at a Time. Our employees have voted us a Best Places to Work (Orange County Business Journal) and Top Work Places (OC Register) for seven consecutive years. We’ve also won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Careerbuilder/Inavero. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition!