About Kimco Staffing
Kimco Staffing is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is: Changing Lives, One Job at a Time. Our employees have voted us a Best Places to Work (Orange County Business Journal) and Top Work Places (OC Register) for seven consecutive years. We’ve also won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Careerbuilder/Inavero. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition!
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Managed Staffing Specialist supporting several different on-sites in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. As a Managed Staffing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a difference by utilizing proactive recruiting techniques, sourcing and screening talent to fill immediate openings. Using exemplary customer service, Managed Staffing Specialists will strengthen relationships with our client and candidates to understand their staffing needs.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Attract applicants and complete the interview process including assessments and references
- Daily communication with client and candidates to maintain relationships and build knowledge of needs and opportunities
- Creative sourcing techniques to attain top talent
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local government laws and guidelines, as well as all Kimco policies and procedures, with respect to hiring and selection of candidates
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of Kimco paperwork
- Document all information pertaining to job performance, workers’ compensation claims, and unemployment issues in personnel files
- Utilize Company system to track and document as appropriate
What You Need to be Successful:
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or 5 years of full-time work experience.
- 0-2 years successful business experience in staffing or related industry.
- 2-3 years recruiting experience preferred.
- Able to multi-task
- Proficiency in the use and operation of a computer system and software.
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish speaking)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Recruiting
Education: High School diploma
Experience: 3-5 years
Manages Others: No
Required Travel: Yes
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com