We are seeking a Quality Inspector with a thorough background in aerospace machine manufacturing and assembly in Irvine, and Huntington Beach!
- Must be proficient using hand measuring instruments (micrometers, calipers, height gages, optical comparator etc.) and familiar with MBD/DPD data
- Must be proficient in applying the principles of GD&T for blueprint / model interpretation and acceptance activities.
- Ability to read engineering and manufacturing drawings
- Responsible for conducting First Article, In-Process, Final inspections and accurate report generating utilizing AS9102 FAIR format.
- Experience with Quality Management System principles ISO9001: 2008, AS 9100C etc.
- Generate and maintain Nonconformance reports and records.
- Participate in Corrective Action processes, including containment plans, root cause analysis, corrective countermeasures, and providing objective evidence for verification / closure.
- Experience in risk analysis (FMEA) and problem solving processes (8D).
- Accurately document the results of inspections and issue Certificates of Conformance
To Apply: Submit a resume for consideration.
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.