About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for an Onsite Staffing Manager in the Buena Park area. This role is responsible for the all aspects of the account from recruiting through client relations, Spanish speaking a must.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Recruit and interview candidates to fill a variety of roles within the client facility
- Respond to all client and associates inquires and requests
- Determine clients’ needs and place appropriately skilled associates on assignments
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local government laws and guidelines, as well as all Kimco policies and procedures, with respect to hiring and selection of candidates
- Conduct arrival calls, performance evaluations, next action and job end calls on all client orders (unless this activity has been assigned elsewhere)
- Manage all day-to-day operations of this On-site
What You Need to be Successful
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Minimum two years Staffing industry experience
- Minimum one year supervisory/management experience preferre
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or 5 years of full-time work experience.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels and with outside contacts
- Able to quickly adapt to internal/external changes to meet corporate and client responsibilities
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in the use and operation of a computer system and software.