About Kimco Staffing
Kimco Staffing is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is: Changing Lives, One Job at a Time. Our employees have voted us a Best Places to Work (Orange County Business Journal) and Top Work Places (OC Register) for seven consecutive years. We’ve also won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Careerbuilder/Inavero. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition!
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Managed Staffing Manager position in the Redlands area. As the Managed Staffing Manager, you will be responsible for the all aspects of that account from recruiting to client relations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage all day-to-day operations of this On-site
- Respond to all client and associates inquires and requests
- Determine clients’ needs and place appropriately skilled associates on assignments
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local government laws and guidelines, as well as all Kimco policies and procedures, with respect to hiring and selection of candidates
- Conduct arrival calls, performance evaluations, next action and job end calls on all client orders (unless this activity has been assigned elsewhere)
What You Need to be Successful
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or 5 years of full-time work experience.
- Minimum two years Staffing industry experience
- Minimum one year supervisory/management experience preferred
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels and with outside contacts
- Able to quickly adapt to internal/external changes to meet corporate and client responsibilities
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in the use and operation of a computer system and software.
- Bilingual preferred
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com