Seeking an Human Resource Manager for the corporate office of a large national retail company in Irvine, CA. To be considered one must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources with a strong focus in employee relations within Hospitality/Retail.
- Provides day-to-day performance management and employee relations guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions), advises and assists managers in identifying issues and determining appropriate course of action
- Interprets and applies company policies and practices as well as federal, state, and local employment laws
- Provides training to management staff on HR issues to enhance managerial effectiveness and minimize risk
- Conducts objective investigations in response to complaints
- Create and maintain employee relations case manage files and data, as well as produce reporting metrics and analytics
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources with a strong focus in employee relations
- Experience in hospitality or retail
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent of experience and a HR certification (PHR, SPHR , CCP)
- Experience with HRIS
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!