Minimum Requirements Include:
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in related field of study. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in an HR administrative support role.
- Bi-lingual proficiency (Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese or Spanish), preferred.
- First-Aid/CPR Certified, a plus.
- Must possess proficient in English skills, both written and verbal skills.
- Must possess a professional telephone manner.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills to communicate with employees at all levels of the Company.
- Possess demonstrated listening skills.
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to create and compose written materials with proper English grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural business environment.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of self-development.
- Proficient knowledge of general office procedures.
- Ability to keyboard 30 – 35 wpm accurately.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks and duties.
- Ability to organize, plan, and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job.
About Kimco: With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.