Our client a leader in the aerospace manufacturing industry is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Tech in Irvine.
Pay: $19.55-$28.00 DOE
Shift: 1st- 6a-2:30p
Duration: Temp to Hire
Job Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Oversee the repair and maintenance of production equipment
- Provide input into the selection of pf production equipment
- Oversee the installation and start up of new equipement
- Diagnose equipment problems using errors codes, symptoms and diagnostic equipment
- Provide for the repair of equipment through specifying and ordering parts, arranging for outside service, installations of repair parts and follow up to ensure that the repairs were effective.
- Evaluate, design and install upgrades to equipment
Minimum Requirements Include
- Previous experience within the aerospace industry
- Has exercised preventive maintenance on machines on CNC Machines
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a facility maintenance mechanic with 1-2 years of related experience
- Must have experience in the repair and maintenance of metal cutting machines
- Familiar with circuit diagrams, engineering drawings and service animals.
- Strong mechanical ability to disassemble and reassemble complex mechanical systems and devices.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!