Business to Business Outside Sales Representative (some travel to Chicago once a month)
Company is an industrial leader in manufacturing and selling sprinkler heads. We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to help expanding our business in the US market.
Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM (1-hour lunch)
· Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers-planning and organizing sales call/visit schedule.
· Makes cold-calls, schedules appointments, visits potential customers, and makes business proposals/sales quotations.
· Analyzes and proposes pricing strategies to specific customers.
· Provides sales & technical support to the customers. Manages all sales channels including Distributors, Contractors, Designer, Architects, and end-users within assigned areas.
· Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
· Prepares periodic sales reports indicating sales results and action plans.
· Executes strategic territory analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within the area.
· Assists in creating and implementing effective advertisement/marketing plans.
· Attends industrial trade shows/expositions. Requires travel.
· Identifies area/segment opportunities and develops value proposition to differentiate the company from the competition to drive revenue growth.
· Records and maintains sales data using Salesforce CRM software.
· Performs other additional duties as assigned by management.
· Must have 2-7 years of business to business sales experience.
· Outside Sales Experience in the following industries is a plus: fire protection, construction, or food industries.
· Strong sales and business acumen
· Excellent communication (both verbal and writing) and interpersonal skills
· Great analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proactive behavior, taking initiative, seeking continuous improvement
· Ability to effective collaborate with all levels of people in the organization
· Must be detail oriented and excellent in organizational and time management skills
· Highest standard of ethical behavior
· Possess basic computer skills. Must be familiar with MS office program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Must hold a valid CA Driver’s License
Educational Level: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent fields
· Experience with CRM software and familiar with Sales force is a plus
· Japanese language skills are helpful but not required
BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
· Medical Insurance (Health PPO or Health HMO, Dental PPO, and Vision PPO)
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
"With over 25 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 22,000 positions."