About Kimco Staffing
Kimco Staffing is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is: Changing Lives, One Job at a Time. Our employees have voted us a Best Places to Work (Orange County Business Journal) and Top Work Places (OC Register) for seven consecutive years. We’ve also won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Careerbuilder/Inavero. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition!
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Managed Staffing Area Manager position in the Inland Empire area. As the Managed Staffing Area Manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance and management for 2 on-sites through sales and operations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage all day-to-day operations of 2 on-sites in a manner consistent with Kimco’s corporate policies and procedures
- Respond to all client and associates inquires and requests
- Identify departments within assigned major accounts which are not currently using Kimco’s services and develop a strategic sales plan
- Determine clients’ needs and place appropriately skilled associates on assignments
What You Need to be Successful
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or 5 years of full-time work experience.
- Minimum two years Staffing industry experience
- Minimum one year supervisory/management experience preferred
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels and with outside contacts
- Able to quickly adapt to internal/external changes to meet corporate and client responsibilities
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in the use and operation of a computer system and software.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org