Location: Irvine, CA
Come work for a Company that manufactures the latest technology in cellular antennas. We are looking for a Bookkeeper to support a small sales office.
1. Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
2. Prepare and Issue invoices to customers
3. Collect sales tax from customers and remit them to required government agency
4. Track accounts payable and accounts receivable
5. Record Cash receipts and any daily financial transactions into accounting software
6. Maintain petty cash fund
7. Issue monthly financial statements
8. Maintain an orderly accounting system
9. Comply with all local and state tax regulations and required paperwork
10. Process all company payroll (including recording of overtime/leave) together with third party payroll provider
11. Work together with our accounting firm to provide all necessary information for end of year tax return preparation
Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
Candidate should also be familiar with basic state and federal accounting principles and requirements (such as filing sales tax etc) as well as basic payroll practices.
Excel, MS Word and QuickBooks (or any other type of bookkeeping software)
Positive, enthusiastic, "down to earth" candidates need apply