We are currently recruiting a QC INSPECTOR for our client in Inglewood.
Quality Control Inspector inspects company’s Product for compliance to MEC processes, procedures, and contractual obligations with at least a year’s experience in inspection and a basic understanding of GD&T concepts.
- Perform program independent inspections, validations, and/or verifications of assigned items to ensure compliance to Marvin Engineering processes, procedures, and contractual obligations.
- Perform independent inspections of assigned tasks (documentation reviews, hardware inspection, assembly inspection, tests validation, etc.) using blueprints, specifications, contractual documents, visual inspection methods, and more.
- Support QC areas as a QC inspector. Areas may include receiving inspection, assembly, machine shop, electrical, welding, testing, document PreScreen, and more.
- Perform inspections of simple GD&T hardware using a variety of hand and bench tools which may include: various micrometers, bore gages, depth gages, dial indicators, drop indicators, height gages, etc. Tools may also include optical comparators, hardness checkers, profilometers, etc., as required.
- May need to interface with suppliers and/or customers.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years minimum experience as a QC inspector
- Must have a beginning level understanding of hardware blueprints (notes, features, views, tolerances, etc.) and a basic knowledge of specifications and contractual requirement obligations
- High School graduate diploma or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Able to perform basic computer tasks and have basic typing skills
- Certifications in GD&T, Quality Inspection, relevant ASQ areas, or college degrees in Quality Assurance, Engineering, or other technical fields are a PLUS
Please submit your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com in MS Word format for consideration.
Pay Rate Range: $22-$28 per hour depending on experience.
Position is temp to hire for the right candidate.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California,
we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing.